TT - PP/VN - ANDROID Developer with Kotlin
Our client, a leader in mobile payment systems is seeking passionate mobile engineers who will work closely with our product and design partners to build new features and iterate and test new ideas on the Android platform.
We are a growing team that values ego-free code reviews, passionate about code quality, and always searching for new, better ways to get things done and improve our app as well continuous integration set up to test our pull requests, deliver nightly builds and run regressions.
- Implement new features and bug fixes for our Android app.
- Implement & iterate with our design and product teams in an agile environment to bring features from conception to launch.
- Follow and promote security best practices
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and shared knowledge.
- Contribute to our existing continuous integration framework by automating features as we go.
- 5+ years experience in software development or a related field
- Experience mentoring and developing software engineers
- English B2 or more
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Android and Kotlin experience, including a deep understanding of the Android SDK
- Intimate knowledge of common design patterns, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
Nice to have
- Experience leading the development through the full Android development lifecycle
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and