TT - PP/VN - JAVA API Engineer
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, our customer is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives our customer 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, they create better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid.
- Works with our customer Business and Product teams to understand the Checkout API related features, and implement them.
- Design, Develop and Maintain Checkout API applications/solutions using Java, Spring, REST, RDBMS
- Develop high-quality code with unit and regression tests.
- Work with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Assist team in supporting/fixing production issues
- Look for improvement opportunities with business impact using new technology
- Perform high quality software analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance for the client’s core technology platform
- Work with Product owners, Architects and X-Vertical teams to analyze requirements.
- Implement the features based on the design.
- Follow good development practices.
- Product deployment and support.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Solid knowledge of Java (Java 8 exp is plus)., Spring, REST, JEE
- 5+ years working experience in Object-Oriented programming
- Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms
- Good understanding of best practices around developing Restful APIs
- Good knowledge of Relational Database e.g. Oracle, MySql
- Good understanding of ORM technologies
- Experience on CI/CD technologies e.g. Jenkins/GIT
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in Unix Shell Scripting is a plus
- Understanding of bash scripting is a plus
Nice to have
- Competent in software design and implementation
- Competent in software engineering tools and best practice
- Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation, and rollout system changes.
- Exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem solving while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects and product managers.
- Aware of Agile methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Should be a self-starter and a good team player.
- Great communication skills both verbal and written to ensure effective communication across product teams, functions and locations.
- Can make decisions without always asking others what has to be done.
- Flexible to work on any technology as per project demand.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package (USD).
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
100% on remote